If you are fond of the color red then you would definitely love this Indian wedding card, but apart from that, whenever we think about the big fat Indian wedding, the first thing that comes to our mind is the bride in red attire and this wedding card is going to remind you of the bride adorned in red. The card contains gold foiled paisley carvings which contrastingly glow against the dark red background. The simple design and the robust nature of the card is the way you would want your loved ones to know about the day you’re tying the knot.
Upon opening this Indian wedding card, you will see a flap at the bottom of the card, which can hold up to 5 inserts (please see additional images for the inside view).
Size information: The envelope size for this invitation card is 220mm x 110mm.
- Fits in standard first class postage
- Price includes 2 inserts (either Cream or White)
- Additional inserts available at 30p each
- Ready within 4 working days (once the proof has been approved)
- Minimum order is 70 pieces
- Price includes envelope
- Price includes designing and printing of inserts
- If you would like foiling on the inserts, the cost is 30p extra per insert
How to order this Indian wedding card:
- Add the quantity required to the basket
- Check our Wedding stationery page to see if you require any other stationery
- Go to the basket and checkout using PayPal (you can pay with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account)
- Whilst we aim to make sure our cards are in stock, as we sell on other platforms, we cannot guarantee stock availability. Should you order the wedding card and we do not have it in stock, a replacement card will be offered or if the customer chooses, a full refund will be provided
- Once the order is accepted, please email your wording to email@example.com
- We will then arrange for a digital pdf proof to be sent to you within 2 working days
- Once the proof has been approved, we will proceed to print your Indian wedding invites