The twin peacock wedding card is the exact reflection of the harmonious unity between two loving souls.
Indian weddings are an epitome of tradition and grace. The twin peacock wedding card is the exact reflection of the harmonious unity between two loving souls. The intricate watercolour design brings out the true spirit of the auspicious occasion carved on an immensely classy background. Nothing gives out the better vibes of an Indian wedding than this beautiful yet sophisticated matrimony card. Spread the word out about your big day with this ravishing twin peacock wedding card.
Upon opening this Indian wedding card, you will see a flap at the bottom of the card, which can hold up to 5 inserts (please see additional images for the inside view).
Size information: The envelope size for this invitation card is 229mm x 162mm
- Fits in standard first class postage
- Price includes 2 inserts (either Cream or White)
- Additional inserts available at 40p each
- Ready within 4 working days (once the proof has been approved)
- Minimum order is 70 pieces
- Price includes envelope
- Price includes designing and printing of inserts
- If you would like foiling on the inserts, the cost is 40p extra per insert
How to order this Indian wedding invite:
- Add the quantity required to the basket
- Check our Wedding stationery page to see if you require any other stationery
- Go to the basket and checkout using PayPal (you can pay with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account)
- Whilst we aim to make sure our cards are in stock, as we sell on other platforms, we cannot guarantee stock availability. Should you order the wedding card and we do not have it in stock, a replacement card will be offered or if the customer chooses, a full refund will be provided
- Once the order is accepted, please email your wording to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will then arrange for a digital pdf proof to be sent to you within 2 working days
- Once the proof has been approved, we will proceed to print your Indian wedding cards